Here’s an important thing to keep in mind:
- It is not your place to judge other people for how they spend their time.
- It is not your place to make assumptions about how they spend their time, just by the simple knowledge that they have a blog.
- It is not your place to place value judgements on anyone, especially a stranger on the internet, when you do not know their circumstances, or what they do when they are not on the internet.
In the end, this comes down to a simple fact:
- If you judge someone for having a blog, or tell them that they should “get a life,” than you are a complete, fucking asshole. Not only are you a hypocrite, as you obviously have a blog too in order to send the message, but you are making assumptions about them, and placing your own projections on these misconstrued notions.
- Not to mention, that you’re just a complete, assumptive asshole.