Kino Number 1: Laura’s Approach to Writing.
As a minor recap of what it is I do to actually write, here’s the list:
- Get idea - decide if plausible.
- Flesh out idea - do general/lazy research.
- Wait for the correct mood to write the story in its appropriate genre.
- Find appropriate music to write to - do thorough research.
- Watch all episodes. More than once, if needed.
- Watch interviews with character’s actor. Consider taking notes.
- Read interviews! Bookmark them for later use.
- Research character’s job, place of living, etc. extensively.
- General research into character’s accent, if they have one.
oh wow i never thought of looking up interviews when i was rping :’D i just read the book & watched the movie & listened to the soundtrack over and over and hoped it sank into my brain
i should’ve done more research :BB mmmm you’re making me wanna RP again
and im really really glad we could help <333 i was worried it wouldnt be enough, but im glad we’ve managed to get you some more time :) i love you too <333
I actually just think that, through interviews, one can learn how the actors put themselves into the characters. I know Bobby’s pretty good at hinting at it, so his are like a goldmine.
GOOD! THIS IS A GOOD THING!
- nerdgonecrazy likes this
- starvedstar likes this
- koalaura reblogged this from yarking and added:
- yarking reblogged this from carlylecrowd and added:
- frenchthealpaca likes this
- saras-almanac likes this
- annythecat likes this
- sevy-sev reblogged this from metadreaming and added:
- sevy-sev likes this
- beepbeepmeowlin likes this
- intrepid--poet likes this
- dont-touch-lola likes this
- massanorth likes this
- buttergin likes this
- buttergin reblogged this from dederants
- ladybastet92 likes this
- bright-wings likes this
- dederants reblogged this from koalaura
- dederants likes this
- puckradio likes this
- sidhdennison reblogged this from carlylecrowd and added:
- carlylecrowd posted this